June 13, 2017
LOS ANGELES—Decron Properties Corp. has completed a multifamily transaction valued at $193 million. ...
June 8, 2017
Los Angeles, CA (June 7, 2017) — Decron Properties has traded a 264-unit multifamily property in Sacramento, CA and cash to Sequoia in a direct exchange for a two-property 504-unit apartment portfolio in Simi Valley, CA in a transaction valued at $193 million. ...
2. Linked Materials
3. Online Residential Payments
Through the Site, you may access a residential portal link which will take you to a third party website where you may be offered the ability to make rental payments online (through Rentcafe.com). All information which you submit in order to execute a rental payment must be correct. Should you enter information that is inaccurate, the rental payment may be unsucessful. Further you must ensure that funds are available for any rental payment that is made online. You are solely responsible for any late charges that are incurred by you due to your entering inaccurate information or having insufficient funds available for rental payment.
4. Intellectual Property
All content included on this Site, such as format, layout, pictures, graphics, logos, text, articles, information or other materials, is the property of Decron Properties, or others and is protected by various rights, including United States trademark and copyright law. All trademarks and logos displayed on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
5. Limitations of Liability
By accessing this Site, you agree to indemnify Decron Properties and its affiliates, and its and their respective partners, stockholders, members, managers, officers, directors, employees and agents, against, and hold them all harmless from, any and all claims and expenses, including attorney fees, arising from your use of this website. You hereby release Decron Properties, its affiliates, and its and their respective partners, stockholders, members, managers, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual, indirect, consequential, punitive or special), costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever that you may have against them arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
7. Governing Law and Venue
10. Equal Housing Opportunity
Decron Properties encourages and supports a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing due to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, familial status, source of income, disability, or genetic information.
11. Equal Housing Opportunity
Decron Properties may revise the following Social Media Guidelines at any time without notice. Your use of or accessing any of the Decron Properties social media platforms or blogs after such revisions constitutes your acceptance of such revisions.
Social Media Guidelines:
- All posts must be made by people who are 18 years of age or older.
- By posting to a Decron Properties social media site, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to or otherwise upload.
- You agree that everything you post shall be truthful, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith, and that you have the right to post such content/material.
- You agree not to post any of the following:
- False, misleading or deceptive comments.
- Materials for which Decron Properties does not own the IP rights or have the right to reproduce/upload, trademarked materials, or materials that contain confidential material or violate a third party's right of publicity.
- Any photos or comments that depict:
- Unsafe practices
- Offensive behavior
- Personal attacks
- Illegal statements
- Content that is subject to an internal investigation or that refers to, or otherwise speaks to, ongoing litigation matters or investigations.
- When disagreeing with the opinions of others, keep all responses respectful, appropriate and polite.
13. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Information
Decron Properties provides all information contained on the Site with the understanding that the information is not guaranteed to be accurate, correct, current or complete and any conclusions that you draw from such information are your own responsibility. While reasonable efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the Site, you are solely responsible for exercising due diligence before relying on any of the information contained on the Site, and reliance upon any of the information is done solely at your own risk. Decron Properties makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information contained on the Site. All measurements contained on this site are approximations and are not guaranteed to be accurate. By your continued use of this Site, you acknowledge that Decron Properties provides the content of this Site on an "AS IS" basis with no warranties of any kind.