In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, having a safe and comforting home to shelter-in-place at is paramount. At the same time, the process of renting an apartment right now can be difficult and stressful. That’s why we’ve introduced a new, remote rental process with renter safety as the number one priority, as well as discounted pricing and move-in specials (such as waived application fees).
In lieu of in-person apartment showcases guided by our leasing agents, Decron is now offering digital tours. Simply click here to view our apartments and find a community in the area that you’re interested in renting from. Each apartment community has its own website that serves as an e-tour, with specialized sections and all the information you need, including:
- Galleries showcasing community grounds, facilities, and apartment interiors, simulating a walking tour
- Available units and renderings of their floor plans, with pricing and links to apply online
- First-hand apartment reviews from residents
- Special rental offers currently active for that location
- A list of community facilities and apartment amenities, as well as information on that community’s pet policy
- Neighborhood pages with interactive maps showcasing notable locations in the neighborhood, as well as the area’s walking, biking, and public transit scores
- Certain apartment community websites also feature video tours or clickable Google Maps 360 tours of apartments for a true e-tour experience!
To expedite the move-in process for new residents, and for the safety of all parties, the leasing process is now conducted remotely, through secure means. To get started, all you need to do is fill out an application for the apartment community of your choice and we’ll take it from there.
Have any questions? Decron is here for you. Just give our team a call at the location you’re interested in, or drop us a line here – we’d love to help out!