Thank you for your interest in doing business with Decron Properties. We work with a wide range of contractors, vendors, material suppliers, and professional services consultants in the real estate construction and property management sectors. With more than thirty years in the industry, we have developed deep relationships with many of our vendors, which has enabled us and them to grow our futher in our respective businesses. In addition to working with current vendors, we are always looking for new talented, capable, and reliable companies and individuals to meet our growing needs.
Interested companies should send an email to email@example.com for more information on our vendor program requirements.
In general, vendors must:
- Demonstrate a track record of providing quality and reliable service in their sector / industry
- Be able to respond to service calls and purchase orders in a timely fashion (as applicable)
- Meet the insurance requirements
- Utilize one of the electronic invoicing platforms (see below)
As part of continuing effort to forge strong relationships with our vendors, Decron utilizes an electronic invoicing system, which ensures that time is better spent on performing services and delivering goods, rather than adminstrative processing. Currently, Decron offers two options for electronic invoicing:
1. Yardi Marketplace (“YM”) – Vendors participating in YM host their own catalogues in Decron’s online shopping environment. The catalogues contain active inventory and pricing. Purchase Orders are disseminated electronically from YM directly to vendors (once the PO receives necessary internal approvals on the Decron side). The vendor has the option of utilziing EDI technology to invoice back into YM, which directly feeds into Decron’s payables system. Participation in YM is based upon review and certain fees paid to Yardi.
2. Yardi Vendor Cafe (“VC”) – Vendors utilize VC to receive Purchase Orders and submit invoices. VC does not provide catalogue hosting or procurement services. Vendors can upload their own invoices or create news ones in VC, and tie them to open Purchase Orders issued to them. VC also allows vendors to make changes to remittance information and insurance documentation. VC is a simple to use, efficient, and highly scalable platform for vendors to submit invoices for timely payment. VC also feeds directly into Decron’s payable system.